Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And it starts...

I did it. I conformed. I got a blog. I'm still not getting an ipod though. Something's going to have to freeze over for me to go that far if you know what I'm saying ; ).
There is just too much going on in the world of politics, sports, culture, family, and friends to stay silent any more. Rather than make 50 phone calls a week explaining to everyone what my opinions are, I'm just going to send a link to... My Blog Spot, YEA! Did I mention I'm not getting an ipod, ha.
And, just as a personal favor, if you do happen to read some of the opinions I post, Please Give Me Feedback. I love learning what everyone's views are about some of the important issues today.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Josh, listen. Buying an ipod is not a symbol of your conformity to the man. You like music. You can enjoy it EVERYWHERE if you would just get yourself a mp3 player.

Anonymous said...

one time, i almost bought you an ipod. good thing i didnt, huh? ha ha.

Anonymous said...

crap. that was from jaime.

Anonymous said...

I readed it.this is Judy.:>

Anonymous said...

I readed it.this is Judy.:>